These 20 Mouthwatering Holiday Treats are almost too cute to eat and will definitely be the highlight of your Christmas party!
The holidays are meant for spending some quality time with family, watching all of the feel-good Hallmark Christmas movies, and exchanging meaningful gifts. It’s also meant for indulging in all of the homemade Holiday treats!
If you’re in need of a last minute gift, these delicious mouthwatering treat recipes are definitely on Santa’s good list and guaranteed to spread all the holiday cheer. No one will blame you though if you decide to keep all of these tasty treats to yourself!
Mouthwatering Holiday Treat Recipes
- Christmas Pretzel Rods – you’ll want to keep this recipe handy over the holidays – they are the perfect thing to have on hand for all of your Christmas celebrations.
- Healthy Peanut Butter Balls – an all time Christmas favorite made vegan. No more empty calories or tons of sugar! No need to sacrifice taste for health!
- EasyOreo Bark – such a simple no bake treat for the holidays! Take this with you to work and you’ll be the Holiday hero!
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs – a quick and easy recipe to make that only requires 3 ingredients and satisfies that sweet – salty combo craving!
- No Bake Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cups – these no-bake double chocolate peppermint cups are festive and easy homemade Christmas candies. Perfect as a holiday gift!
- Minty Grinch Dip – such a fun addition to holiday menus! It’s easy to make and is great for Christmas and all year long.
- Gingerbread Scones – perfect to make when the weather gets cooler. Curl up with your coffee and a gingerbread scone or three…a delicious way to enjoy fall or winter.
- Christmas Popcorn – so festive and easy to prepare! It’s a great combination of sweet and savory tastes and wonderful for casual holiday gatherings.
- Christmas Rolo Ritz Crackers – so easy to make in about 15-20 minutes! They travel super well, so they are a great dessert choice for all those Christmas parties you have to go to!
- Kit Kat Reindeer Treat – the kids are going to love these almost too cute to eat treats! So easy to make and only require a few ingredients! Win Win.
- Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Bark – if bark is on your must have candy list for Christmas, you are going to want to try this festive spin on a classic!
- Cranberry Gingerbread Stovetop Rice Pudding – made in under 15 minutes, this festive and easy dish is a perfect way to use up some holiday leftovers!
- Fresh Fruit Christmas Tree – a fun recipe that’s easy enough for the kids to make on their own!
- Gingerbread Truffles – will melt in your mouth. Make them as a hostess gift, for your own holiday entertaining, or just to enjoy noshing on yourself.
- Christmas Crack – so addicting and so easy to make with only four ingredients!
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz – so easy to make and make great gifts for friends and neighbors, plus they are perfect at potlucks!
- Peppermint Blondies – taste like peppermint bark on top of the richest, chewiest blondies. They’re grain free, dairy free, and easy to make with just one bowl.
- Brownie Christmas Trees – so fun for the kids Christmas parties! Plus, they start with a boxed mix so they are quick and easy!
- Cheese Cake Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies – they not only taste magnificent, but they’re also a show-stopper to look at as well. This dessert is sure to add to the festive spirit of your holiday party!
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Brownies – nothing says Christmas like gingerbread! Pair these festive brownies with a cup of hot cocoa and you’ll be in holiday heaven!