These festive Grinch-themed Christmas Tree cookies are the perfect addition to your holiday spread! Enjoy these tasty treats for your next party!
Welcome to a whimsical wonderland of holiday delights with our Grinch-themed Christmas tree cookies! These festive treats bring together the charm of Dr. Seuss’ beloved character, the Grinch, and the joy of decorating Christmas trees.
Each cookie is lovingly shaped into a cheerful Christmas tree, complete with a vibrant green frosting that pays homage to the Grinch’s iconic hue. The charming details of candy decorations and sprinkles add a touch of sparkle and magic to these delightful creations.
Biting into these Christmas tree cookies is like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. The buttery cookie base is perfectly balanced with the sweet and creamy frosting, creating a delightful flavor experience that will have you coming back for more.
Why You Will Love These Grinch Christmas Tree Cookies
- 12 easy-to-find-ingredients
- 20-minute-prep time
- Cute party favors
- Fun to prepare
And with red candy melt hearts dotting the center of these cute Grinch Sugar Cookies, it’ll be hard to turn away a handful when presented with the opportunity.
How to Make Grinch Christmas Tree Cookies
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Large mixing bowls
- Christmas Tree cutter
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Ziploc bag
For full instructions, please scroll down to the recipe card below
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Take your parchment paper and line your baking sheets and set aside.
- Mix your cookie creamer, vanilla, and eggs until well blended then add in your remaining ingredients.
- Add in your food coloring until you get the desired Grinch green shade and continue whisking your mixture until it creates a thick dough.
- Cover then chill for approximatly 1 hour then remove and place on a flavored surface.
- Next, roll out your dough to a 1/4 inch thickness then cut out your Christmas Tree shapes and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes or until a light golden brown and then immediately remove and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Prepare your icing in a microwave safe bowl then pour into your Ziploc bag or piping bag.
- Ice your Grinch Christmas Tree Cookies and then serve.
As with the classic tale, the Grinch will be bitterly hateful at the sheer delight these Grinch decorated cookies will give your guests- and I wouldn’t blame him.
And paired with our Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs the Grinch will be a twisted mess of jealousy and envy.
Whether real or imagined, give your Grinch an extra sour face with a few of our other delectable pairings.
Tips for the Best Cookies
As with any sugar cookie, you run the risk of making your Grinch Sugar Cookies crunchy by adding too much flour and over mixing. There are a few ways to combat this, but the first will be to use the proper measuring equipment.
Next, depending on if you’re using a hand or stand mixer, you run the risk of dry cookies if you over mix. To prevent this, gently blend in your liquid and dry ingredients on medium-to-high and allow the mixture to rest for a few seconds to allow the dough to thicken.Print