This banana butter is the easiest butter you will ever make! It only requires two ingredients and puts a smooth, sweet twist on classic peanut butter! Spread it on toast, dip it with fruit, or eat it straight from the spoon!
Just when you thought spreading peanut butter on everything couldn’t get any better – this banana butter is the perfect sweet and creamy treat to top your pancakes, toast, dip fruit in, or eat by the spoon! Plus, it only requires two ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make! Also, if you like apples, you definitely need to try my apple butter recipe.
Why do this? I love that it makes a creamier, sweeter butter than the nut butter alone. It make for something a little extra on whatever you are eating it with.
How to Make Banana Butter
Here are tips for making the best banana butter
- You can use smooth or creamy peanut butter. A spreadable peanut butter works best. (Some natural peanut butters can be difficult to spread, especially when refrigerated.)
- This recipe is best enjoyed the day its made since the banana doesn’t last long.
- If you want to change up the flavors, try adding a little cocoa powder or cinnamon!
In addition to the listed ingredients you will need:
- a food processor (If you don’t have a food processor, you can mix it by hand with a fork.)
- an air tight container for storage
So what is your favorite kind of fruit butter?Print
If you try this banana butter comment below what you are spreading it on! I always love more ideas. And if you remake on Instagram don’t forget to tag me at @donutworry_behealthy so I can see your creations and send you my love and support!
↓PIN ME FOR LATER↓