Make your holiday get-togethers more festive and delicious than ever with the help of these 20 holiday dessert recipes!
The stockings are hung, the tree is trimmed, and Santa is almost done checking off his naughty or nice list. Now all that is left to be done is to bake all the sweets! Forgo the fruitcake and sweeten up the holiday with one of these delicious and festive desserts!
Crank up the oven and consider this your go to guide for holiday baking! These 20 Christmas desserts are sure to warm your belly and your heart!
Festive Dessert Recipes
- Peppermint Oreo No-Bake White Chocolate Truffles – only 5 ingredients are involved in making these deliciously easy, no-bake treats that melt in your mouth
- Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies – light, fluffy and spicy on the inside and sweet and crunchy on the outside. This is a great classic cookie recipe and it’s always a crowd favorite!
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Bites – these are a bite-sized version of the classic Christmas sugar cookies with buttercream frosting. So yummy and so easy to make!
- Layered Candy Cane Dessert – this fabulous dessert has the magical flavor of candy canes plus the bonus of an Oreo cookie crust. And it looks like a winter wonderland.
- Coconut Joys – if you like coconut, you’ll love these no-bake, no-fuss sweets. They are cute as can be and make a satisfying after-school snack to keep in the fridge.
- Easy Cream Cheese Cinnamon Christmas Cookies – perfect easy cookie recipe for your holiday baking!
- Candy Cane Cookies – this old-fashioned recipe is perfect for holiday baking. Red and white peppermint cookie dough, twisted into a festive candy cane shape.
- Grinch Cookies – these are the cutest Christmas cookies around! Easy to make and perfect for Grinchy gift giving!
- Almond Flour Cut Out Cookies – a festive addition to any holiday cookie tray. Soft and shiny frosting with festive sprinkles makes them beautiful.
- Santa’s Cookies – Santa will love to find these easy cookies when he comes down the chimney!
- Christmas Tree Cookies – these fun and festive meringue cookies are light as air and melt in your mouth! Perfect for your holiday party!
- Chocolate Macadamia Meltaways – these make great gifts or work as a quick fix to satisfy that sweet tooth!
- Grandma’s Raspberry Rugelach – these cookies bake up beautifully and will stand out from any other cookies at the dessert table
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies – these will definitely be in high demand from your family and friends! They are so easy to make and will make a great gift for any chocolate lover!
- Ginger Molasses Cookies – soft and chewy on the inside and crisp around the edges. Full of delicious ginger flavor and taste just like Christmas!
- White Christmas Pie – no need to dream of a white Christmas when you serve up this deliciously gorgeous pie!
- Old Fashioned Williamsburg Gingerbread Cookies – take a step back in time with a classic holiday treat! Soft, thick and warmly-spiced, these simple and delicious cookies have been loved for generations.
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies – these cookies are delicious, festive and so easy to make! You definitely want to add them to your Christmas baking list.
- Cinnamon-Sugar Cut-Out Cookies – branch out from the typical sugar and gingerbread cookies and bake up a batch of these instead!
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Snowflakes – these treats only take 2 ingredients to make and are so adorably easy the whole family can help make them!