Searching for a last-minute Christmas treat? Candy Bark to the rescue! Go beyond peppermint with any of these 20 delicious, easy to make recipes!
While everyone loves a nice, classic piece of peppermint bark, the options are endless for filling your dessert tray. We’ve rounded up some of the cutest and most perfect recipes, one that I’m pretty sure even the Grinch himself would love. This quick fix candy is sure to please the kids of all ages!
Festive Recipes for Christmas Bark
- This Christmas Candy Cookie Bark is so delicious and easy to prepare! With only five ingredients and no baking required, it’s the perfect quick treat for the holidays.
- Santa will have to put you on his nice list when you leave him a plate of this easy, no bake Milk & Cookies Bark on Christmas Eve!
- This Snowman Chocolate Bark would make a great treat to serve with cocoa. Or to give as a Christmas gift. Or Hannukkah gift. Or “hey, it’s winter!” gift.
- Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bark is a fun twist on the classic peppermint bark. Cookie dough, white chocolate, and peppermint all come together for this delicious holiday treat.
- 4 ingredients + 10 minutes = Oreo Peppermint Bark: A Delicious and Easy Holiday Treat
- This EASY, no-bake Loaded Christmas Bark is great for holiday parties and cookie exchanges! Salty, sweet, and addictively good!!
- Line a cute Christmas tin or box with wax paper and tuck this Peppermint Reindeer Bark inside for a pretty DIY Christmas gift, or keep it on the counter for a fun holiday treat.
- This beautiful Blue and White Christmas Bark would make a stunning homemade Christmas or Hanukkah candy to give away to friends and family.
- Cranberry Nut Chocolate Bark is a yummy holiday treat perfect for Christmas parties or for gifts. Layers of chocolate, white chocolate, and cranberries makes this a delicious treat to eat!
- Winter Melted Snowman Bark is a fun recipe to make with the kids! It takes just a few ingredients and kids love creating the snowman faces!
- Gingerbread Man Chocolate Bark is a quick and easy handmade Christmas gift or dessert!
- If you love Christmas trees in all their needle shedding glory, you are going to love this Christmas Tree Bark!
- Buddy the Elf will love the explosion of Christmas in this colorful Double Mint Christmas Bark Candy!
- Make this Christmas Santa Hat Bark as an easy holiday treat for the kids, classroom parties, or just because.
- Make movie night extra special with this blue, sprinkled covered Jack Frost Christmas Chocolate Bark.
- Chocolate bark is always a huge win, and with the added gooey caramel and salty pretzels this Holiday Rolo Pretzel Bark is unbelievably delicious!
- This White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Christmas Bark Recipe is great to make as a homemade Christmas gift or to serve at your next holiday party.
- This holiday recipe takes Peppermint Bark to a new level! Combining Cookies and Cream with Peppermint, this Reindeer Peppermint Crunch is the perfect gift for teacher and neighbors.
- An easy recipe for the holiday season, Christmas Tree Chocolate Bark is a treat that everyone will love seeing on your holiday dessert buffet!
- Every Who down in Whoville would approve of this Grinch Bark! So much that it would cause them to sing with glee, while holding hands ’round the tree.