These 20 Impressive Holiday Sweets taste spectacular and will look absolutely gorgeous on your dessert table!
Impress your guests with the most eye-catching, show-stopping desserts this year for Christmas. These 20 desserts are not only delicious, they are downright beautiful too. From the fluffiest cheesecakes, to pies and tortes, cakes and decadent chocolate creations, we have just what you need to make your season bright. There’s even a fruitcake if that’s how you like to celebrate.
Impressive Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Easy Pumpkin Creme Brûlée – Break the crust of sugar on the top of this pumpkin creme brulee and you’ll find the flavors of fall. Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
- No-Bake Gingerbread Cookies – These no bake gingerbread cookies are a great way to make a tasty holiday treat without turning on your oven!
- Grain-Free Spiced Chocolate Torte – A great to end a festive dinner. It will satisfy any chocolate lover, but also has a delectable hint of spice.
- Gingerbread Quinoa Coffee Cake – Get cozy with some coffee and a slice of this coffee cake! Full of warm holiday flavors, it’s perfect for a winter breakfast or a weekend brunch!
- Christmas Cake (AKA Fruitcake) – Whatever your opinion is, it’s not Christmas without the classic traditional fruitcake! However you like your Christmas cake, this is The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Fruitcake to try!
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – Super moist cake that is drenched in sweet, buttery toffee sauce. It is surprisingly easy to make and guaranteed to impress your guests.
- Cannoli Cake – Serve this cake after a delicious feast with a cup of coffee and your guests will love you! Perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Cranberry Gingerbread Stovetop Rice Pudding – Made in under 15 minutes, this festive and easy dish is a perfect way to use up some holiday leftovers!
- Eggnog Cake – This cake is the perfect way to get the decadent flavor of eggnog without pouring it into a glass. Makes a fantastic dessert for holiday parties and get togethers.
- Healthy Apple Crisp – The best apple crisp recipe you’ll ever make, its ready in under an hour and the perfect healthy fall dessert!
- Vanilla Red Velvet Marbled Pound Cake – It is the best of two desserts in one! It’s rich, dense, buttery, and decadent.
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake Roll – The classic Pumpkin Roll is given a heavenly upgrade with the addition of chocolate chips and then covered in a sinful chocolate ganache in this impressive recipe.
- Instant Pot Cheesecake– Tastes like you put tons of effort into it, but only takes a short time to prepare and bake.
- Peppermint Chocolate Cake – Great for a festive Christmas dessert or to share on holiday dessert platters. It makes the perfect winter dessert!
- Peppermint Oreo Crunch Cake – The beautiful frosting is what makes this cake pop!
- Croissant Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce – This delicious dessert begs to be paired with an icy, cold glass of milk or a nice hot cup of coffee to offset the gooey richness.
- Low Carb Keto Tiramisu – The perfect balance between authentic and easy! This keto dessert is a decadent make-ahead treat.
- Layered Carrot Cake with White Chocolate Ganache – Takes cake to a whole ‘nother level with the addition of a white chocolate ganache. Your sweet tooth is going to be so happy!
- Christmas No-Bake Cheesecake – Enjoy a smooth and creamy dessert that’s easy enough for the kids to make and will be the show stopper at any Christmas party!
- Grandma’s Apple Pie – There is quite simply, nothing like a homemade apple pie recipe from scratch. Especially if it’s made with Grandma’s method.