This Spiked Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade is the ultimate summer drink! It’s the perfect cocktail to quench your thirst on a hot day. This easy to make fruity drink is easy to make and great for a crowd!
This Spiked Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade is perfect for a summer barbecue with friends and family. It’s so easy to make and it’s packed full of fresh fruit. It’s simple and refreshing. Plus, it’s easy to turn this into a family friendly mocktail for the kids too! This recipe makes a decent sized batch, making it perfect for when you’re entertaining.
How To Make Spiked Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade
Ingredients: scroll down for full recipe with exact measurements
- Place the strawberries, pineapple, lemon juice, water, sugar, and vodka in your blender and blend until well combined
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour the lemonade mixture over top.
- Garnish your glasses with fresh strawberries and pineapple slices
Make It Family Friendly
If your bbq or family gathering isn’t an adult only event, it’s super easy to make this lemonade without the alcohol. Simply substitute the alcohol for more water. You could also serve the alcohol on the side and allow the adults to add their own to their glasses.
- Make it bubbly by switching out the water for sparkling water. You can use more or less water, depending on your preference.
- If vodka isn’t your drink of choice, feel free to switch it out. Rum or Bourbon would be great alternatives.
- If you have leftover vodka, try a Greyhound cocktail or make these Jello shots with vodka!