For when you don’t feel like baking from scratch, these SUPER easy s’mores brownies are a delicious time saver. Made with a gluten free brownie mix, the easiest graham cracker crust you can make, and topped with lots of marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs to give you that campfire feeling in the comfort of your own home.
Dessert is not always meant to be complicated, and I don’t think there is anything wrong with taking a few shortcuts! And these s’mores brownies give you all the goodness of a graham cracker crust, gooey chocolate brownie filling and a smoky marshmallow top without having to make anything from scratch! If that isn’t a win after a long week when you are craving something chocolatey to relax with, I don’t know what is 😛
If you do prefer baking from scratch though you can also check out my epic s’mores brownies (also really good), those have a homemade brownie recipe and a graham cracker crust that you will make yourself. But if you are here for the easy, let’s keep going!
Ingredients You Will Need for the Easiest S’mores Brownies:
- Graham Crackers – for this “crust” we are simply going to line the pan with a layer of graham crackers – how easy is that!? Buy a gluten free brand if you want to keep this gluten free.
- Simple Mills Brownie Mix – I used Simple Mills mix for this recipe, I love the quality of the ingredients they use and they are SO yummy. They are also gluten free. But you can use any mix that you want!
- The ingredients needed for your mix – for Simple Mills I needed butter, eggs, and water. But just check the back of your brownie mix so you make sure you have what you need!
- Mini Marshmallows – for the top of the brownies of course! We also mix some into the brownie batter for an extra level of s’mores gooey-ness.
Tips for the Perfect Easy S’mores Brownies:
Honestly one of the great parts about this recipe is that there is not much you can mess up! Always a good thing for myself 😛
- Use your favorite brownie mix – this is kind of a no brainer, but if you want to like these you are going to want to use a brownie mix you like! I used Simple Mills because it is so yummy and made with unbeatable ingredients.
- Use foil or parchment paper – I promise it is going to make it 100x easier to get these out. You don’t want to lose your crust!
- Make a complete layer of graham crackers on the bottom of your pan – my instructions below are for an 8×8 pan and I fit 3 across, one at the bottom, and I had to break another one to make it complete. It doesn’t have to be pretty because you won’t really see it, you just want each brownie to have a crust. If you really love graham crackers, feel free to add a second layer!
- Don’t immediately top with marshmallows – you will see this in the instructions below but you want to bake your brownies a good bit before you add the marshmallows. That is because you want them to be nice and toasty but you don’t want them to completely melt everywhere.
In addition to the listed ingredients, you will need:
- an 8×8 pan
- aluminum foil or parchment paper
- cooking spray
- a mixing bowl
- something to mix with
If you try this recipe please leave a rating and a review in a comment below! It would mean the world to me 🙂 If you remake on Instagram please also tag me at @donutworry_behealthy when you share so I can see your creation!
↓PIN ME FOR LATER↓