Bring the classic treat indoors and enjoy it all year long with this easy S’mores Milkshake. It’s frosty spin to a summer favorite!
When it comes to classic sweets, S’mores ranks pretty high up on that list. The combo of melty chocolate, crunchy graham crackers, and gooey toasted marshmallows instantly transports you to the warm days of summer. So what if we took those classic flavors and put them in a simple to make dessert drink that can be enjoyed all year long?!
This S’mores Milkshake is creamy and rich, and tastes just like your traditional campfire treat, just with no campfire needed. These milkshakes are great for a party, but also simple enough to blend up after a weeknight dinner.
How to Make S’mores Milkshakes
Ingredients Needed: scroll down for full recipe with exact measurements
- 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 8 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 graham crackers sheets
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping (optional)
- Begin by placing the graham crackers into a large zip top bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they are in fine pieces. Pour the crushed graham crackers onto a small plate or bowl.
- Pour the hot fudge topping into a second small bowl or plate. Take your cups for the milkshakes and dip the rims into the fudge topping, and then roll them in the graham cracker crumbs. Place the cups in the freezer until you are ready to serve
- In a blender, combine the marshmallow fluff, milk, and chocolate syrup. Blend the mixture untul the marshmallow fluff has been separated into smaller pieces.
- Once the marshmallow fluff is no longer one big chunk, add the ice cream and blend until all ingredients are combined. If your milkshake is too thick, add additional milk in small amounts. If it is too thin, add additional ice cream.
- Pour the milkshakes into the cups that have been stored in the freezer, then serve!
You of course can serve the S’mores Milkshake as is with the rimmed mug, but why not add on some extras! Some additional topping options are:
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- whipped cream
Up the S’mores Flavor!
Want to enhance the classic s’mores flavor even more? Toast the marshmallows – simply put the mini marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil under high heat until they are golden brown. Allow them to cool completely before adding to the top of the milkshake. Or drop a small handful of the toasted marshmallows into the milkshake with the marshmallow fluff prior to blending.
Make it Boozy
Not a huge fan of ice cream when it’s cold outside? Make this milkshake a classic cocktail by adding a little alcohol. A small amount of Bailey’s and/or Vanilla flavored vodka would be great additions and help warm you up.Print