These Red Velvet Mini Bundt cakes are perfect for your next get-together or holiday celebration They’re easy to make and they’ll be a hit! with friends and family!
Have you ever seen a holiday spread so beautiful! These Red Velvet Mini Bundts get 5 stars in the taste department, presentation, and table appeal.
Just imagine a family photo taken alongside these beautiful raspberry puffs. That’s a holiday photo worth framing.
Why You Will Love These Red Velvet Mini Bundts
– Moist Powdery Confection
– Great for party desserts
– Less than an hour bake time
– Filled with vanilla pudding & cocoa
Like our Sugared Cranberry Cheesecake, I wanted to create a holiday dessert that was not only delicious but would have a table presence that would stop the entire show. After dusting the tops of the mini-Bundt cakes with powdered sugar, I knew I’d achieved my goal.
A Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake is a posh and stylish treat to give out to friends and coworkers who’ve been on the good list. These cute treats are made of buttermilk, sour cream, vanilla pudding, and cocoa and are whipped in a buttery egg yolk bath then folded into a few cups of flour.
They are perfect to give out in ribboned boxes and leave a lasting impression that says you are very special to me.
Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cakes are simple to create and takes less than an hour to put together.
How to Make Red Velvet Mini Bundts
– Mini Bundt Pan
– Baking Spray
– Mixing bowls
– Cooling rack
– Butter knife
– Stand mixer
– Piping bag
For full instructions, please view the recipe card below
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Take one mini-Bundt pan and coat with baking spray
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix your ingredients until fully blended
4. Next, pour the ingredients into the mini-Bundt pan- filling it halfway
5. Place your mini-Bundts in the oven and bake for approximately 18 minutes then immediately transfer to the cooling rack.
6. Prepare your cream cheese frosting, frost time tops of your Bundt cakes then frost with powdered sugar.