The classic family favorite monkey bread is given a twist of fall flavor. Perfect choice for Thanksgiving Day breakfast or as an addition to the holiday dessert table!
- 1 package Pillsbury Original Cinnamon Rolls (8 count)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Line 8 standard muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. This is easiest to do with scissors but can also be done with a knife.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the canned pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter, and pumpkin pie spice until it is well combined and no lumps of brown sugar remain.
- Add the cinnamon roll quarters to the bowl and fold them in gently until the pumpkin mixture evenly coats each piece of cinnamon roll.
- Add 4 pieces of cinnamon roll to each muffin cup— just place them in the muffin tin. No need to press them together.
- Bake the monkey bread in a preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until the muffins are set and no longer wet on top.
- Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Reheat 1-2 at a time in the microwave for 30 seconds.