These delicious No Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs get their crunchiness from graham crackers. They are dipped in white chocolate and are decorated with sprinkles. Perfect addition to any holiday party.
As a baker, I love giving edible gifts to friends and family during the holidays and these Peanut Butter Snowballs rank at the top of the list for gifts! This no bake recipe comes together so quick and easy, plus it’s a great recipe for the kids to help with!
Why You Will Love Peanut Butter Snowballs
- Perfect for holiday gift giving or bake sales
- No Bake Candy
- Easy to make
- Great for kids to help with or even make on their own
What do I need to get started?
- Creamy peanut butter – you can use chunky peanut butter if you’d like
- Powder sugar
- Graham crackers – cinnamon flavored graham crackers would be a delicious substitute
- Vanilla extract
- Ghirardelli white melting wafers – if you use another brand of white melting chocolate, add 1 to 2 Tablespoons of butter to help it not seize
How Do I Make Peanut Butter Snowballs?
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Beat in the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and scoop small Tablespoon size portions and roll into balls.
- Repeat until all the dough has been made into balls.
- Cover with saran wrap and place into the freezer for 1 hour or overnight.
- Place the melting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and place in the microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir if needed, repeat until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place a cooling rack on a cookie sheet, or line wax paper.
- Use a fork and carefully dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, working quickly so the balls don’t get too soft. Place onto parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with the sprinkles as you go along so the chocolate doesn’t harden.
- Let harden before serving.
Tips for making the best Peanut Butter Snowballs:
- After rolling the balls freeze for a minimum of an hour before dipping in the white chocolate.
- Ghirardelli melting wafers is best for dipping, if you use a different brand you will need an additional Tablespoon of butter per cup of chocolate.
- Once the peanut butter balls are dipped, add the sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Let the peanut butter balls harden before serving for best results.
- These make great gifts, perfect addition to a Christmas party.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- These may also be frozen for up to 3 months.
More Edible Gift Ideas:
- Candy-Coated Pretzel Pumpkins
- Valentine’s Day Rocky Road Candy
- Caramel Mocha Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge