These giant cookies and cream cookies are stuffed with an Oreo and rolled in cookie crumbs for an irresistible treat!
Why You’ll Love These Cookies
If cookies and cream are a weakness of yours, then you are going to LOVE these simple, yet huge Cookies and Cream Cookies! These delicious cookies are packed with pieces of cookies ‘n cream candy bars and crushed up Oreo cookies!
These cookies come together in no time, just be sure to plan ahead to allow time for the dough to chill in the fridge before baking them.
These cookies are perfectly soft, thick and chewy! Not to mention they are big! They are stuffed with Oreo cookies and are just absolutely amazing! They are perfect for family gatherings or school bake sales. I promise you won’t regret making a double batch of this recipe!
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Cookies and Cream Candy Bar
- Oreo Cookies
How to Make Giant Cookies and Cream Cookies
Cookie Baking Tips:
- Flour – it is so important to make sure you have enough flour in your cookie dough. I recommend using a spoon and level the flour vs scooping your measuring cup straight into the flour. You also want to make sure your dough isn’t too wet or sticky.
- Mix – add an extra couple of minutes to the mixing process when you are creaming together the butter and sugars. Ensuring that creamy texture will help improve the overall consistency of the cookies.
- Scoop – if possible, always use a cookie scoop. This will make the cookies more evenly sized which will help them all bake consistently.
How do I crush the Oreos?
Crushing Oreos is a very simple process and thankfully with this recipe you don’t have to overly crush them – you want there to be some texture and crunch.
- Ziploc Bag – place the remaining Oreo cookies into a large plastic bag, making sure that it is sealed. Crushing Oreos can get messy. Using a rolling pin or a meat mallet, gently break the Oreos into smaller chunks. This is my favorite way of crushing them – you have more control over how finely the cookies are crushed.
- Food Processor – simply add the Oreo cookies into the blender or food processor and pulse a few times. This one is easy, but harder to control not over blending the cookies and ending up with just crumbs.