Grab your apron, roll up your sleeves, and put those unused chocolate chips to good use in our highly requested made-from-scratch Chocolate Brownies.
Oh, brownies— an uncomplicated display of sugar bundled up in a warm and chewy floured crust.
Tender to the touch and overflowing in luscious dark chocolate from beginning to end, your guides will be overjoyed at the taste of such decadence- and you may get more requests than initially expected.
Chocolate Brownies are very simple to create and take less than an hour to prepare— that’s including the cool time!
Take them with you to work or after school pick up and keep a few handy to give away.
Why You’ll Love Chocolate Brownies
- 1 hour prep time
- Great for midday snacks and errand days
- Easily customizable
If you’re new to the world of brownie making, then you’ll be delighted to have started with our Chocolate Brownies. The process itself is fairly easy, and once you’ve run through it a couple of times, it’ll practically become second nature. If you like this recipe, be sure to try these brownie cookies or this brownie cupcake recipe!
How To Make Chocolate Brownies
- 8- inch square pan
- Basting brush
- Stand mixer
- Mixing bowls
- Cooling rack
How to Make Brownies From Scratch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- Mix until combined and the chocolate is perfectly melted.
- Slowly add the sugar in little by little. Before you add anything else you need to let the eggs and sugar rise and turn pale yellow in color.
- Add some of the sugar mixture into the chocolate, so it cools off.
- Once it is at room temperature, add the chocolate mixture back into the standing mixer bowl with the rest of the sugar and eggs.
- Mix until combined.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and mix until combined. Do NOT over mix. You can also mix it manually instead of using the standing mixer.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the brownies from the pan and then cut them into squares.
No matter the occasion, our vanilla-flavored Chocolate Brownies are sure to be a hit with everyone who encounters them. Get creative and add nuts, candies, or a toffee drizzle and have a lip-smacking treat you’ll be happy to share.Print