Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge is an easy treat that both kids and adults will love. Full of sugar cookie flavor and decorated for the holidays, it makes a perfect dessert or edible gift!
The holiday season is almost here and what better treat to celebrate with than some easy, homemade fudge?! If you live far from family, or won’t be traveling for the holidays, this Sugar Cookie Fudge topped with festive M&Ms makes a great gift.
Introducing the delectable delight of Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge – a decadent treat that brings together the timeless charm of sugar cookies and the creamy indulgence of fudge, all in one mouthwatering package.
This festive confection is a true celebration of the holiday season, featuring a harmonious blend of rich white chocolate, velvety butter, and the distinct flavors of freshly baked sugar cookies. Each luscious square is carefully crafted to capture the essence of a classic Christmas cookie, making it a delightful addition to any holiday gathering or a perfect gift for loved ones.
The texture of Christmas Sugar Cookie Fudge is a flawless fusion of smooth, melt-in-your-mouth creaminess and a delightful crumble that mirrors the beloved sugar cookie experience. Tiny flecks of colorful sprinkles are scattered throughout, adding a cheerful pop of festive colors that instantly evoke memories of twinkling lights and holiday cheer.
With every bite, you’ll be enchanted by the familiar taste of warm vanilla, sweet nostalgia, and a hint of buttery goodness. The sweetness is perfectly balanced, ensuring that each morsel is an irresistible temptation without becoming overwhelming.
scroll down for full recipe with exact measurments
- white chocolate
- sugar cookies
- sweetened condensed milk
- red and green M&Ms
How to Make Sugar Cookie Fudge
- Storing – Homemade fudge will typically stay fresh for a couple of weeks if kept in an airtight container in the fridge. If you are keeping it at room temperature, it should last about a week
- Make Ahead – Fudge is a great recipe for making in advance. Make the fudge up to a week in advance and store in the fridge in an airtight container until you are ready to serve or gift.
- Freezing – Wrap the fudge securely in plastic wrap, then in foil, and then place it in a large ziploc freezer bag. Let the fudge defrost at in the fridge or on the counter when you’re ready to enjoy.
More Recipes to Try
- Caramel Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Christmas Peanut Butter Fudge
- Monster Cookies
- Root Beer Fudge