Three ingredients and about 15 minutes are all you need to whip up a batch of these seriously simple Candy-Coated Pretzel Pumpkins, a perfect treat for Fall.
- 12 oz orange candy melts
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- Green M&Ms candies (one per pretzel)
- Line a baking sheet or large tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the orange candy.
- Double Broiler: Fill a saucepan with 1-2 inches of water, turn the burner on the stove to low-medium, and set the saucepan on the burner. Pour the candy melts into a glass or metal heat safe bowl that fits in the pan, but doesn’t touch the water. Stir candy until fully melted.
- Microwave: Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Take it out of the microwave when there are still a few unmelted bits remaining and stir until the final pieces melt.
- Dip the pretzels into the melted candy, fully coating them. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place a green M&Ms candy at the top center of each pretzel to make the stem of the pumpkin.
- Allow the candy coating to set. You may place the tray in the refrigerator to help speed the process.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pretzel pumpkins